Translate

Friday, April 21, 2017

Charge of the Rainbow Goddessx

Charge of the Rainbow Goddessx
(written by Rainbow Melissa ra Karit & the RMC Loving Moon committee)

Here ye the words of the Rainbow Goddessx,
The arc of whose beauty enraptures the soul
Whose light brings hope to all

I am the red of first blood
And the yellow-orange of the rising sun
And the blue-green of the ocean’s magnificence
And the purple of a field of wildflowers

Call unto your soul, arise and come unto Me
For I am the path to your heart’s content
That lays bare where you travel
From Me seek your life’s fortunes
And unto Me bear your dearest truths

Before My presence, beloved of all
Let your divine innermost self
Be filled with infinite possibility

Let My worship be in the heart that rejoices
For behold, all acts of love and pleasure are My rituals

Therefore let there be power and delight, enthusiasm and playfulness, transformation and magick, compassion and reverence within you

And those of you who seek to know Me, know this:
That all of your seeking and yearning shall avail you not
Unless you know what dwells within your heart
For if that which you seek is not already there, then you shall never find it
For behold, I have been with you from the beginning and I am with you always in the eternal Now

No comments:

Post a Comment