Translate

Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Divine Spiraling Rainbow Tribe Daily Practice 2018

The Divine Spiraling Rainbow Tribe invites anyone who lives outside the gender binary or who questions the authority of the gender binary to join us in using this song as part of your daily meditations, prayers, or other workings.



"I call this body my home
Rainbow brilliance wherever I roam
I am trans-itory perfection.

I call this heart my home
Here, I'm magickal, loved, and known
I touch my heart to your heart
I touch my heart to your heart."

Written by Kitsune Hearthweaver, Shell Selvans, and Rainbow Melissa ra Karit

[Note: Sorry about the video quality. My choices are basically to hold the camera right next to my mouth to get the best possible sound, or give you a lovely image of me with the blurry sense I'm singing something...]

No comments:

Post a Comment