Hello to everyone from beyond to all those who are beyond the binary ...
My name is HiC, and I'm here to offer some seasonal divination posts that will, shockingly, appear seasonally around the solstices and equinoxes.
They are designed to offer insight and guidance around the energies swirling in the heavens that can impact our lives.
So, first, let’s take a look at some of the astrological patterns that colour the rainbow of the next few months.
The first 8 ~ 9 months of the year are characterised by the preponderance of retrogrades all piling on top of each other. This can indicate a period in which there is a need to pull back, that we can encounter greater push back then normal, and that we need to take a step back in order to engage in re- types of activities (re-assess, re-visit, re-st, re-charge, re-sist, re-do, re-vise, re-member, re-negotiate, re-fresh, re-treat, etc).
It’s also key during these months to take things slowly, carefully, cautiously. Stay within the budget. Proceed at a cautious pace. Be conservative in our approach and perspective. Avoid giving in to impulse, temptation, instant gratification.
- April King of Wands
- May X The Wheel
- June II The High Priestx
- April Cinnamon
- May Slippery Elm
- June Peony Root
- April Azurite
- May Carnelian
- June Aquamarine
January 2016 ~ August 2016
- Focus on need over want.
- Look around for what’s needed closer to home rather than « out there » somewhere … you might miss what’s actually available.
- Don’t take big or unnecessary risks.
- Rein in the spending.
- Put plans for expansion on hold to take more time for planning, saving, gathering resources.
March 2016 ~ August 2016
- Don't push ahead in business or push for immediate results or demand satisfaction in general. Instead, take stock of where you are now and how you can improve.
- Take care of unfinished business and tie up loose ends that are interfering with our pursuit of important goals.
- Efforts to organize people or ideas can slow down.
- Work may not go as planned, but delays can prove fruitful in the long run.
- Find the missing pieces.
- Refine the work at hand, the final product will be better as a result.
- Reorganisation of security, structure, and authority, who’s in charge and how the work gets done.
- A shakeup of people in positions of authority, shifts in power, and changes in the polls.
- Be more ponderous and reflective rather than ambitiously striving to achieve outer goals.
- Extra obligations at this time could prove to be more burdensome and draining than anticipated.
- Slow down and to be more careful about wasting or misapplying resources.
- Lower energy levels.
- Pull back and reconsider the path we are on and how to improve our chances up ahead.
- Not a good time to start a big new project—the odds go way down you’ll get traction and immediate progress.
- Aggressors lose – not the time to start any legal proceedings or fights/contests.
- Lay some important groundwork, but spend the next several weeks going over it with a fine-toothed comb.
- Utilise this retrograde phase as a personal "time out » to have far less anxiety about any upcoming stalls.
- Let things proceed at their own pace rather than trying to push, force, accelerate or initiate.
- Things can blow up in our face from the smallest spark.
- Cooler heads and more compassionate interactions prevail.
- Avoid finalising things.
- Get a second opinion.
- Miscommunication and misunderstandings can be far more likely.
- Listen more, talk less.
- Observe more, be caught up in less.
- Caught between voices of optimism and pessimism.
- A summing up process.
- Desperately clinging to old ideals.
- Something old gives way to something new.
- A period of chaos, crisis and resistance to changes.
- A breaking point with the last roots of the old (80’s and 90’s) as we enter into a period of turbulence and instability over the next year – especially around security and financial stability.
- Take full inventory of our current situation in order to decide what areas of our lives should be pursued (Jupiter) and what should be cut back (Saturn).
- « Raise our game » to overcome current obstacles.
- Plan for how to implement the vision.
- Rise above self-righteousness and fanaticism to embody tolerance and respect.
- Tendency to push forward without having the necessary information.
- Wait things out and find solutions that work for you rather than just jetting off into unknown territory.
- Trouble brewing in love relationships which are already experiencing disharmony.
- Compromise may be difficult to achieve.
- Debt can become more difficult to manage without a restructuring and cutbacks and the implementing of a budget.
- Overspending can lead to increased financial hardship.
- Strict self-discipline in order to restrict/avoid extravagance.
- Hard work and perseverance during this time can lead to increased wealth and security.
- Increase in hostility.
- Conflicts can easily escalate with no clear victor.
You can find HiC at : Tarot by HiC or on Facebook
Offering Information • Insight • Empowerment • Enlightenment, HiC is a Tarot Conversationalist, Coach, and Ritual & Magic Consultant who has been working with the Tarot for over 16 years. His readings have been described as “a tarot reading, therapy session and life coaching session all in one.” He offers his services using the Tarot combined with healthy doses of numerology and astrology, a splash of i-Ching, a taste of Feng Shui, and practical application.